The Perfect Wedding Gown Works With
Your Wedding Location Site
When picking the perfect wedding gown for you . . . where you plan to have your wedding ceremony and reception should be considered. Why?
The wedding location sets the tone for the formality of your wedding. Once you know the location, you will know what formality the perfect wedding gown for you should be.
Ask yourself these questions about your wedding location, to get an idea of what direction your wedding formality is going. . .
- Will I have my wedding indoors or outdoors?
- Will it be a religious ceremony or civil ceremony?
- Will it be held at a place of worship, hotel, country club, garden, beach or back yard, to name few?
- Will I need a formal wedding gown with elaborate beading and design details?
- Should I have a long cathedral or chapel length train?
- Will I want a less ornate wedding gown with minimal or no train?
- Can I wear a short wedding dress for an informal or semi-formal wedding?
Does Your Wedding Dress Have To Meet A Dress Code?
Yes . . . some ministers do have a dress code. You should find out if your minister has any restrictions regarding your dress and/or the wedding party.----This situation has come up before in my line of business.
Some brides found out after they purchased their wedding gown that the minister wanted a "modest gown",one without cleavage showing.--- Because of this, some brides had me fill in the neckline of their dresses.
My tip to you --- have that talk with your minister "before" you buy what you think is your perfect wedding dress, if you don't want any surprises.
So . . . do you now have an idea of the wedding location and what your wedding formality will be? Can you start to picture mentally, what your perfect wedding gown should look like?
Taking the time to do this evaluation and planning for your wedding dress will assure you of finding your perfect wedding gown!
Back To Picking The Perfect Wedding Dress
*Click here to read our disclosure regarding affiliate and advertising sponsors.