My Favorite Bridal Gown Designers
The following list of bridal gown designers are some I have chosen because I like their wedding dress designs.
Some of these designers, I have altered gowns from their collections and I feel that the quality of the fabric and construction are on a high level and you get more value buying their gowns.
Always remember... you can't go wrong when buying quality. The look, fit and comfort you receive in a quality bridal gown is unmatched when compared with inferior quality gowns.
You can get a quality made wedding dress between $800 to $2000. You just have to know which wedding dress designers deliver great value for a good price.
I will be adding wedding gown designers to this list over time.
- Casablanca bridal gowns If you are looking for something different such as a unique wedding dress then take a look at Casablanca. They have unique styles such as, low backs and...
- Jasmine wedding dresses include styles from very slim fitted sheaths to full a-line and ball gown styles. What's unique about Jasmine is that they allow you to customize their gowns to create your perfect wedding dress.
- Mary's Bridal is a must see collection for brides! What is unique about their collection is that most styles come with a shrug or jacket. Designs that brides of every age can see themselves wearing.
- Mon Cheri wedding gowns This bridal collection have a diverse group of designers who have their own labels. Sophia Tolli and James Clifford designs are simply stunning!
- Mori Lee wedding dresses Trend setting styles any bride would like for her perfect wedding dress.
- Paloma Blanca wedding dresses Wedding dress designs that make you look fantastic! Simple elegance with out a lot of bling but high on style.
*Click here to read our disclosure regarding affiliate and advertising sponsors.